Are you sacrificing your health and well-being for your business? Walk away with the tools and knowledge to help you practice self care to manifest a healthy you and a successful business.
1. Mindfulness & Meditation To Reduce Stress
Are you feeling stuck in your business? Experience deep renewal and awaken your potential to create new business ideas/products/services with a new sense of clarity and creativity. Many CEOs are using mindfulness meditation to help reduce stress, improve their physical and mental well-being, and build resiliency to handle the ups and downs of life and their business. Embrace this opportunity to learn from Kee Chan, PhD, a professor of management and leadership at the University of Illinois, Chicago, who uses these techniques in her lectures and workshops. She is also the founder of ZenergyMala, a shop for mala bead bracelets used as a meditation tool for the busy minds. Learn more at zenergymala.com
1. Identify the stressors in life, work and business.
2. Learn science-based tools for mindfulness meditation.
3. Apply the mindfulness meditation for business creativity.
1. Attendees will be able to identify their own internal and external stressors and then create mindfulness meditation to help de-stress their mind so they can be more creative in their business.
2. Natural Remedies For Maintaining Health & Clean Living
Learn from Jenna Rasi, an experienced esthetician with a background in design and merchandising, who became devoted to natural living after working with beauty products in the film industry. She learned to incorporate essential oils into her life, transforming her health and home into a natural and chemical-free environment.
1. Learn the proper essential oil combinations for combating stress.
2. Learn how to use essential oils to increase your energy levels.
3. Discover how to replace your household products with chemical-free formulas.
1. Attendees will walk away with the knowledge and tools to remedy burnout and stress.
3. How To Eat Healthy & Meal Prep While Saving Time
Stephanie Krubsack, a travel enthusiast and international chef and cookbook author who has been cooking since the age of four with traditional ingredients, became conscious of healthy eating after developing adult food allergies. She also learned allergy-friendly, gluten-free, and plant-based cooking and baking techniques from years of recipe research and taking cooking classes around the world. Stephanie incorporates these learned recipes and spices into her own creations from each of the 45 countries she’s visited. Learn more at skparfait.com
1. Superfood staples for your kitchen.
2. Learning the benefits of vitamins.
3. How to eat healthy when traveling and with limited time.
1. Attendees walk away with knowledge about superfoods and vitamins used to reduce stress and healthy recipes simplified for your busy lifestyle.
*Please join us for healthy drinks and refreshments with a social and networking to follow.